Wednesday, November 17, 2004

A Brave New Blog

For some reason I feel compelled to write something really witty and meaningful since this is my first entry in my first blog. Unfortunately I'm not sure I have anything really meaningful to impart at the moment. I'm just trying to figure it all out just like everyone else. I guess that's why I decided to start a blog in the first place. I imagine that's why we all enjoy reading eachother's random thoughts and observations - It's comforting to know most everyone else is a bit confounded too. At any rate, I'm hoping that by giving my disjointed thoughts, ideas, fears, confusions, hopes and dreams a home they might incubate into something that actually makes sense. We'll see . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Exilio Valpo said...

I remember when I decided start my blog, it was for trying to free all the thoughts that for months I wrote in .doc's documents, everyone of it keeped in my hard disk, all the time (excuse me I my english is not very good, I'm a native spanish spoken). However, maybe the best way to be a best-published-blogger is just flowing with all those ideas incubated not only at home; everywhere can be a good place too.

11/22/2004 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on. Nice reference to Huxley BTW. I been talking with C and we need to try and get together soon.

Peace -

12/21/2004 4:40 PM  
Blogger Dædalux said...

Thanks, and yeah - sometime soon

2/05/2005 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home