Friday, June 10, 2005

Apparently I'm an Idiot

I'd always suspected as much. In a recent evaluation of my mathematical prowess I somehow managed to both simultaneously demonstrate a deep understanding of underlying mathmatical concepts while exhibting a perpelxing ineptitude towards perfoming simple math operations. My metophorical Mars orbiter has travelled 48 million miles only to end up as a tiny crater on the surface of the red planet. A monument to both my ambition and my inability to carry the one. Oh why must I always confound all that is simple and straightforward?

4 Comments:

Blogger Dædalux said...

Actually I did okay. I got one of the higher scores, but it irks me because I know I should have aced the thing.

6/10/2005 1:22 AM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

I thought triginomotry was fun and looked forward to the class. However, I've never really been able to memorize my multiplication tables.

I was so releived when they first taught us algebra. It went from basic math (which I sucked at) to logic and analysis (which I rock at). I was all for getting rid of the numbers and using letters.

6/10/2005 8:45 AM  
Blogger Aanen said...

I never really cared for math. I've taken discrete, stats, and matrix algebra and haven't used them ONCE!!! I should have been an english major.

6/13/2005 2:44 PM  
Blogger Aanen said...

Everybody on the planet is an idiot in one way or another. So don't feel too bad

6/13/2005 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home