Thursday, June 02, 2005

Strange Diversions

Since I'm really not going to write a blog today, I figured I might at least point you all towards an interesting blogsite I recently discovered. PostSecret is a blog that's been getting quite a bit of a buzz lately, but on the off-chance you haven't heard of it, I'll invite you to check it out.

The idea behind the site is wonderful. I have to admit I'm continually fascinated by all its postings in a strange, sort of voyeuristic sense, but I imagine that's its appeal for everyone. I wonder what it's like to be the guy who gets a mailbox full of these things everyday.

2 Comments:

Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

Yeah, I saw that site. I wanted to send something in, but I usually tell all already so no-one can expose me.
I thought of a few things that aren't exactly secret, I just never blab about them, but decided they go un-blabbed for a reason.

6/02/2005 8:14 AM  
Blogger Dædalux said...

I know what you mean. I don't feel too compelled to write anything on a card either, but it's still interesting to read what others write.

6/02/2005 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home