Thursday, March 03, 2005

Plea Bloggin

During my regular meanderings through the blogoshpere, I'm always amazed at how much interesting stuff there is out there. I'm not talking about all the really bad poetry or inane ramblings you inevitably come across. There are quite a few of halfway decent bloggers out there if you're willing to wade the masses. The one thing that bothers me about a lot of blogs, even the good ones - especially the good ones - is the way so many of them start out as promising fonts of creativity, but end up as useless whines. I'm sure there's something therapeutic about venting your anger through a keyboard at the nameless masses, and everybody's entitled to an occasional outburst (especially if it's funny), but no need to make it an everyday thing. We can only take so much. Seriously, please stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home