Friday, June 10, 2005

Simply Simon

Here's another blogsite I think is worth visiting: Simon of Space is "a free science-fiction blognovel detailing the adventures of hyperspatial-amnesiac and gentleman-about-the-galaxy N. Simonithrat Fell." It's written by Matthew Frederick Davis Hemming, a.k.a. Cheeseburger Brown, of Darthside fame.

What would I love more than a well written Sci-Fi serial? I enjoyed Darthside, but I really beleive the original Simon of Space is so much better. Right now there's only a handful of posts, but he adds a new short episode daily. Be sure to check it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

Interesting pretext!

6/12/2005 3:53 PM  
Blogger Dædalux said...

Yeah, it's an entertaining read too. I'm glad I caught this one early on. Since there's only a relatively small number of posts, it's still easy to get caught up. Then we all can follow along with each exciting episodic update.

6/13/2005 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home