Friday, January 27, 2006

An Unsuspected Criminal Past

Have you ever googled your name? I never really bothered until recently. Not because I'm not vain - I'm plenty vain - but simply because I never expected anything to be there. I've been reasonably careful to keep my actual identity offline (I'm in disguise you know) and while I google my pseudonyms all the time I'd never bothered with my given name - until recently.

Well my name is there. The top listed site links to the court records of my arrest for drug trafficking and firearms possession. Well not my arrest - but somebody with the same name. It turns out there are a lot of somebodies with my name - doctors and musicians and fathers and athletes. But I'm satisfied to say that you won't find me in there anywhere.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

considering what my name is... imagine how I feel. ;-)

1/30/2006 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I googled my name full name and it seems that I am the only one with my full name!

2/01/2006 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home