Thursday, March 02, 2006

Apology for my inadvertent hiatus

I know the worst thing you can do in blogging is write a post explaining why you haven't been posting - as if anyone cares. But I really do feel bad for not writing here more regularly. Not because I feel the need to keep the momentum going and fear losing my readership (I obviously don't take either of those criteria too seriously) but because so much has been happening as of late and I feel I should be chronicling my life - if only for my own amusement.

So I shall endeavor to fill in the lost month of February retroactively - writing posts about things that happened weeks earlier and then dating them as if they were written at the time. I have the added advantage of a fuzzy long-term memory which will free me up to invent the facts I can't quite remember well enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home